Birth Injury Resources for Georgia Families
- Assistive Technology Center at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children's Freedom Initiative
- Focus + Fragile Kids
- Georgia Advocacy Office
- Georgia Project for Assistive Technology
- Lekotek of Georgia
- March of Dimes
- Parent To Parent of Georgia
- The Arc Georgia
- UGA Institute of Human Development and Disability
- United Cerebral Palsy Georgia
In addition, if you are in need of legal services, Help For Your Baby offers a free consultation service that will connect you with an attorney. If you need an attorney for your Georgia birth injury, Help For Your Baby's birth injury experts will review your situation and, if necessary, put you in touch with one.
This website contains links to external sites. We include these links as a convenience to our users and claim no responsibility for the linked sites or any information therein.