Minnesota Birth Injury Resources
Help is available in Minnesota for families dealing with a birth injury. The following is a list of the some the agencies and organizations available to assist your family.
- Minnesota Department of Public Health
- Minnesota Department of Human Services, Medical Assistance (MA)
- Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health
- Brain Injury Association of Minnesota
- Pacer Center, Champions for Children with Disabilities
- Minnesota brain injury and spinal cord injury support groups by community
- Support services for families with children with special needs in Minnesota
We also encourage you to schedule a free consultation with an experienced birth injury attorney licensed to practice law in Minnesota. Each state's laws are different when it comes to birth injuries. You could have grounds to take legal action for medical malpractice or medical negligence depending on the circumstances of your birth injury.
This website contains links to external sites. We include these links as a convenience to our users and claim no responsibility for the linked sites or any information therein.