Birth Injury Resources for Pennsylvania Families
If your child has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy or another birth injury, it's important to know that you are not going through this alone. Help For Your Baby has compiled a list of resources throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania who can help you get the care your child needs.
- United Cerebral Palsy of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Pennsylvania
- Parent to Parent of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Medical Home Initiative
- Parent Education & Advocacy Leadership (PEAL) Center
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation
- Blossom Philadelphia
- CLASS - Community Living And Support Services (Pittsburgh)
- Cerebral Palsy Association of Chester County
- The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh
We also offer a free consultation service to help families connect with a Pennsylvania birth injury attorney who can help them understand their legal options. If you have any reason to suspect that malpractice could have been the cause of your child's injury, we urge you to seek legal advice today.
This website contains links to external sites. We include these links as a convenience to our users and claim no responsibility for the linked sites or any information therein.